Recently, we've been obsessed raw vegan treats. They taste delicious, are full of nutrients and healthy fats, and are a great idea for a snack or dessert. Chocolate and raspberries happen to be two of our favorite foods, so we decided to combine the two to create these Raw Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake bars. And these do not disappoint, we promise.
Total time: 1+ hours Serves: 8-9
1. Soak cashews overnight, or at least 5 hours before use.
2. Soak dates in warm water for 10-15 minutes.
2. Remove pits from the dates and add all crust ingredients to a food processor and blend until a crumbled texture is achieved. (Tip: mash or chop the dates so they mix easier before blending.)
3. Press crust into baking tray and place in fridge or freezer while preparing the raspberry and cheesecake layer.
For raspberry layer:
1. Add the raspberries, maple syrup, and chia seeds to a food processor and blend until combined. Spread over the crust and return to fridge or freezer.
For cheesecake layer:
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. This may take several minuets. Spread over the raspberry layer (make sure the raspberry layer has hardened a little bit so it spreads nicely) and place in freezer. Allow to set for least 2 hours before serving.
Twins. 21 years old. Here to inspire, to learn and create, and share all things health and wellness related. Find recipes, our workouts, and lifestyle.